morning afters, new characters, and promises
Agnes and Roman wake up in Romans apartment. He says that he has a surprise for Agnes later and that he would like to meet her friends tonight.
Agnes looks around for Lilia, and speaks to some Nosferatu in the park, all of whom are eager to meet her.
She runs into Juno and talks to him about the death of Tomlin and finds out that he's only been a Kindred for a decade or so. He politely refuses to tell her where Lilia's haven in, but promises to let her know that Agnes is looking for her.
- She texts Will and asks where they should meet up.
- Ingrid and Will wake up in their absolutely trashed hotel room. Will has a text from Agnes and another from David (love, Dad). He drinks from a blood bag before the two leave the room and check out. Ingrid entrances the receptionist, who gives them a discount and says she won't charge them for the broken bed, mirror, etc.
- As they're walking back to Will's apartment, Will sees a face he hasn't seen in more than a century. After walking away, he decides to go into the bar and confront the woman and finds out that it is, in fact, Vee, his love from another life. She says that she gets off work at 2 and would love to talk to him more. Both are confused. Ingrid gets a text from an ex-boyfriend, inviting her to an address in queens.
- Agnes gets to Will's apartment first and Fyodor answers the door. She sees torch_er chained to the radiator, bound and gagged. Agnes and Fyodor sit on the couch and watch the news as they wait for Will.
- Will and Ingrid get back to the apartment and begin to poorly interrogate torch_er. Eventually they find out that torch_er was working alone, got their information from a therapist online, and is terrified of becoming a Kindred. Agnes threatened to Embrace him (falsely) to get more information. Agnes denies knowing if the therapist they are talking about is Juno.
- Ingrid wants revenge for Barney and says that she is going to kill torch_er, but asks Fyodor to do it instead. She calls an Uber to the address in Queens.
- Fyodor snaps the neck of torch_er and leaves.
- Ingrid runs into Ever who is leaving work and accidentally gives her Will's apartment address, which is right behind her. Ever knocks on the door and Will lets her in, forgetting that there is a dead body on the ground. The two discover that they were both Kindred when they met each other years and years ago.
- Agnes excuses herself, but says that she wants to meet Will and Ingrid later.
- Ingrid arrives at PS1 Modern Art Museum and texts her ex, Randall. He comes out and leads her inside where an art gallery opening is happening. He leads her to a supply closet, where he tries to film himself feeing on her before realizing that she is also a Kindred. He is mad that his performance art was ruined, and the two have a loud fight. Ingrid texts will the address and SOS.
- Will and Ever go to the museum on Will's motorcycle and find the two in the closet. Will threatens Randall, but he leaves without much happening. Ingrid is shaken and upset. As they leave the building she yells that Randall has a small dick.
- The three of them get a drink at a bar nearby, and Ingrid asks bluntly if Ever and Will have slept together.
- Agnes goes back to the warren and finds Roman and Lilia at Roman's apartment. He says he has a surprise for the two of them and leads them to the office, where he has Melissa chained. He explains that Jordi has run away, and the closest thing they can get to revenge is to kill his only love and human friend. Lilia wants to kill her but hesitates. Agnes suggests they keep her as bait for Jordi, and Roman agrees with Agnes.
- Agnes invites Roman and Lilia to meet her friends at her apartment aboveground and the three go there.
- Will, Ingrid, and Ever (who Will brought after confirming with Agnes that he would trust her with his life) go to Agnes' apartment, which they have never been to before.
- Agnes introduces them to Roman and Lilia. Will is a bit shocked, because he didn't know that Agnes had sired anyone.
- Roman asks for their allyship to the Nosferatu, and asks all of them to renounce the Camarilla. Everyone is a bit hesitant and Roman assures everyone that as Agnes' friends, he won't hurt anyone but he needs them to be on his side. If they won't willingly renounce the Camarilla and support them, he threatens to blood bond them to make sure they are loyal.
- Agnes is appalled by this suggestion and tells him that she trusts them and they will stay out of the way of conflict without that being necessary. Noticing Agnes' stress, he walks back on his threats and offers the group weapons as a sign of good faith.