scrappy, energetic gnome with a love for mischief and mayhem.
Spike is a scrappy, energetic gnome with a love for mischief and mayhem. He stands about three feet tall, with a stocky build and a mop of wild, unruly hair. He has a mischievous glint in his eye and a perpetual grin on his face, always eager to get into some kind of trouble. Spike is quick on his feet and quick with his wits, always coming up with creative and innovative ways to cause chaos. He is fiercely loyal to his gang, the Redcaps, and will do whatever it takes to protect his fellow gnomes and advance their interests. Despite his rowdy and sometimes reckless behavior, Spike has a heart of gold and always looks out for those in need.
Choas machine is what Spike is. Here are just a few of his shenanigans:
- Sabotaging the city's water supply by sneaking into the pipes and clogging them up with dirt and debris.
- Organizing elaborate pranks on the city's cops, such as replacing their body armor with inflatable suits or replacing their guns with ones that shoot out the word bang.
- Hijacking the city's clock tower and turning it into a giant slingshot, using it to launch watermelons and other objects into the city's streets.
- Sneaking into the mayor's office and replacing all of the documents with fake ones, causing confusion and chaos throughout the city.
- Collaborating with other Redcaps to stage elaborate heists, such as stealing valuable artifacts from the city's museums or robbing the city's banks.
Spike was originally a member of a rival gang in Littleton, but he was kicked out after getting caught stealing from the leader. He was looking for a new gang to join when he came across the Redcaps. They were impressed with his quick thinking and street smarts, and offered him a spot in their crew. Spike jumped at the chance, seeing it as an opportunity to prove himself and climb the ranks of the criminal underworld. He quickly became a valuable member of the Redcaps, using his cunning and resourcefulness to pull off heists and schemes that earned the respect and admiration of his fellow gang members.