You can now clone any campaign of yours with 500 or fewer pages, assuming that doesn't exceed your per campaign page limit (Basic = 50, Veteran = 350). And you can clone up to 1000 pages per month.
Although some subscription plans have unlimited pages, cloning a campaign creates a load on the Scabard server that not only increases disk space usage, but impacts other users. So that's why there is a limit.
If you have a campaign larger than 500 pages that you'd like to clone, just reach out to me at [email protected] with:
- Your username on Scabard
- The name of the campaign you want to clone from
- The name of the campaign you want to clone to (you'll need to create it first).
I can then clone your campaign during off-peak hours.
- Make sure you've created a campaign you want to clone into.
- Go to the main campaign page of where you want to clone from.
- Click the down arrow on the button panel and select "Clone Campaign"
- You'll get take to the "Clone Campaign" tool. Select the campaign you want to clone to
- Click "Clone"
- It can take awhile. You'll get an email when it's done (unless unsubscribed)