There are two types of Categories:
- Standard Categories - Races, Classes, Item Categories, etc. shared across all campaigns
- Custom Categories - specific to just your campaign. It is an Add-On.
Creating Shared Categories
There are 360+ Races, 340+ Classes, and 130+ Place Categories on Scabard.
But what if you made up your own? Or what you're looking for isn't there?
Add/Edit Categories allows you to add your own!
Creating new Categories like Races and Classes is a Hero feature.
- Log in if not already. From your campaign page, click on the "Characters" link.
- Click on the filters tab, then select "Race"
- Either create a top-level race, or navigate to the race you want to create a sub-category of
- Click the "+" button in the Subraces tab of the Connections side-bar
- Enter the name and brief summary of the new race
If you want create categories that are custom to your campaign. Not shared. And not see categories other GM's have created in your campaign, take a look at Custom Categories